Buy your Merlin's Magical London Pass and save up to £87
Get your Merlin’s Magical London Pass today and save up to £87 per person! Experience ALL five of Merlin’s Magical London attractions with one great value pass at £60.
You can visit the attractions in whichever order you want and you could even come back for up to five amazing days out with the one pass it’s - valid for 90 days!
It’s the ultimate way to see all of London’s unmissable attractions, working out at just £12 per attraction.
Buy your tickets online here, and plan your perfect London days out.
The Best of What’s On This Spring and Summer in London 2018
There’s something strange in your neighbourhood and we’re going to find out what it is.
Explore the London attractions you would like to visit in the next 90 days on this website and add them to your basket
Review the upgrades available on your selection
Choose the first attraction you would like to visit in your selection
Proceed to our shopping cart on your first attraction website and purchase your ticket, selecting your time slot to visit
How to find attractions
- Coach drop off and pick-up bays are available on Belvedere Road next to the Coca-Cola London Eye and Jubilee Gardens. Visit website for details.
- By Underground: Within walking distance of Westminster, Waterloo or Embankment.
- By Train: A 5 minute walk from Waterloo or 10 minutes from Charing Cross.
Madame Tussauds London
- A coach drop off and pick-up point can be found in front of Madame Tussauds on Marylebone Road.
- By Underground: A short walk from Baker Street.
- By Train: A 10 minute walk from Marylebone Station