Hey traitor! Are you ready to take on London's darkest history? If you dare...
What is the Dungeon?
The London Dungeon is a uniquely thrilling attraction that will whisk you way back to the capital's most perilous past. See, hear, feel and (ahem!) smell the chillingly amusing characters of the 'bad old days' as they live and breathe before you.
With twelve scarily true stories and a thrilling ride, guests will come face-to-face with London’s most notorious historical characters including Jack the Ripper, Sweeney Todd and Mrs Lovett to name a few.
Shows and rides
1. The Decsent
Start your journey by descending into the Dungeon via our medieval lift, joined by our in house Lift Jester
2. Guy Fawkes' Gunpowder Plot
Join Guy Fawkes as he attempts to blow up the parliament!?
3. The Torture Chamber
You cannot run away from the home of incarceration humiliation and pain.. Tower of London’s Torture Chamber!
4. The Plague Doctor
Find yourself in 1655, and the Black Plague is rife. (Sorry, no vaccine available!)
5. Escape the Great Fire of London
Londoners - run! The flames are so hot cooked pigeons are dropping out of the sky
6. Mrs Lovatt's Pie Shop
Before you carry on, Mrs Lovett welcomes you from a stinking Fleet Street into her famous pie shop.
7. Sweeney Todd
Looking for a haircut? Sweeney Todd can see you now at his barber shop
8. Mitre Square
You're now in 1888 in the foggy gas lit streets of London's Whitechapel and you can smell the fear in the air as a murderer is on the loose...
9. Whitechapel Labyrinth
Quickly - the storm is approaching and the only way to safety is through the confusing Whitechapel Labyrinth..
10. Jack the ripper
Welcome to the Ten Bells Pub, come in from the storm. Soon you'll realise it's not an ordinary pub...
11. The Courtroom
Oh no - what have you done as you find yourself in front of London’s maddest baddest Judge the right honourable Lord Wendy Farquar
12. Escape from the Newgate prison
Meet the Newgate prisoner, they do not speak they only stare.
13. Drop dead: drop ride
Welcome to the Newgate Gallows. It's 1783 and here's an exciting first. The Long Drop is to be used for the first time outside Newgate Prison...
Why visit London Dungeon?
- It is a uniquely thrilling, interactive, scary and fun attraction in the heart of London like no other!
- Not only it is great fun and entertaining, it is also a multi-sensory experience where you will also learn about the darkest history of London in an engaging and immersive way.
- Located on the Southbank of River Thames, it makes a great day out for teenagers, families, friends and groups. It also offers Escape Room for up to groups of 6! (Subject to availability)
- Situated right next to the London Eye, SEA LIFE London Aquarium and Shrek's Adventure! London, (oh did we say Madame Tussauds London is just 8 mins away by tube?) you can extend your fun (and save!) with one of our attraction passes. It is valid for 90 days, so you can spread your joy and visit at your leisure.
Ready to visit? This is how it works
- Choose the number of attractions (2, 3, 4 or 5) you want to visit - You can choose from London Eye, Madame Tussauds London, SEA LIFE London Aquarium, London Dungeon and Shrek's Adventure! London
- Select the first attraction that you want to visit and book a visit date and time
- You will then have the option to add on Big Bus Tour London or London Eye river cruise
- You will have 90 days to visit the remaining attraction(s) at your own leisure
- You can reschedule your tickets for free if your plans change within 90 days