London Eye river cruise
Sail along the River Thames
All aboard the London Eye River Cruise! Enjoy a 40-minute circular cruise through the heart of the city. Departing from The London Eye pier, you will be taken on route along the River Thames to see some of the most iconic landmarks from the Houses of Parliament, through to The Tower of London and Tower Bridge whether you choose to sit on deck or stay warm inside.
Our expert guides will keep you entertained with everything you need to know about the city. Audio commentary available in French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Japanese and Mandarin - so you won't miss out on any of the facts (or laughs!).
Ready to visit? This is how it's going to work
- Choose the number of attractions (2, 3, 4 or 5) you want to visit - You can choose from London Eye, Madame Tussauds London, SEA LIFE London Aquarium, London Dungeon and Shrek's Adventure! London
- Select the first attraction that you want to visit and book a visit date and time
- You will then have the option to add on Big Bus Tour London or London Eye river cruise
- You will have 90 days to visit the remaining attraction(s) at your own leisure
- You can reschedule your tickets for free if your plans change within 90 days
Please note: There is limited availability on passes which include SEA LIFE London due to popularity and current capacity constraints