The lastminute.com London Eye
An unmissable visit when in London
A trip on the London Eye is truly captivating, a ‘must-do’ and is the UK’s most popular paid-for attraction.
Step into your pod and feel the exhilaration as you rise up over the River Thames. Come face to face with the Houses of Parliament and the Southbank, before soaring above them - up to 135 metres on the world’s tallest cantilevered observation wheel.
There are mesmerising 360-degree views of the capital laid out before you - London’s most famous landmarks and up to 40 km out of the city to Windsor Castle on a clear day.
Why visit the London Eye?
- Located right in the heart of the city, it offers an unrivalled view of the city from above
- A journey in one of the pods lasts for 30 minutes, it gives you 360 degree view of the city like no other
- It makes a great day out for families, couples or group of friends. Located on the Southbank, it is surrounded by other fantastic attractions, point of interests, restaurants, food markets including London Eye River Cruise, SEA LIFE London Aquarium, London Dungeon, Shrek's Adventure! London. There is something for everyone. (Oh did we mention Madame Tussauds London is only 8 mins away by tube?)
Ready to visit? This is how it works
- Choose the number of attractions (2, 3, 4 or 5) you want to visit - You can choose from London Eye, Madame Tussauds London, SEA LIFE London Aquarium, London Dungeon and Shrek's Adventure! London
- Select the first attraction that you want to visit and book a visit date and time
- You will then have the option to add on Big Bus Tour London or London Eye river cruise
- You will have 90 days to visit the remaining attraction(s) at your own leisure
- You can reschedule your tickets for free if your plans change within 90 days