Madame Tussauds London
You’re on the guestlist!
One of the must-visit attractions in London – step into the spotlight alongside your favourite celebrities and icons.
Through a combination of our historic artistic methods (that date back centuries, by the way!), immersive sets and pioneering modern tech, you will become the superstar and get closer to the action than ever before.
Mingle with your favourite celebs at an exclusive awards party, strut your stuff on the catwalk, and join the Royal Family in the most regal of settings. Then use the force to be transported to a galaxy far, far away and star in the action with the greats of the Star Wars universe.
So what are you waiting for? COME ON IN!
Step into the world of the rich and famous across our different zones
Plus – join your favourite film characters in iconic moments
Step into the most recognisable scenes from the Star Wars franchise
Join your favourite Marvel Super Heroes in a crime-fighting, 4D adventure
Board the Covenant ship and come face to face with the iconic Xenomorph. Can you escape?
Kong: Skull Island
Come face-to-face with the imposing Kong alongside Tom Hiddleston as Captain James Conrad.
Why visit Madame Tussauds London?
- It’s one of London’s top and most-loved attractions, featuring over 150 lifelike figures and immersive sets
- Get closer than ever to your favourite celebs, rub shoulders with world leaders, walk down the red carpet and strike a pose with A-listers, get close up to famous movie characters, there is something for everyone
- With new additions to the star-studded guestlist multiple times a year, there’s always something new to see and someone new to meet! Check out the latest news do you don’t miss out
Ready to visit? This is how it works
- Choose the number of attractions (2, 3, 4 or 5) you want to visit - You can choose from London Eye, Madame Tussauds London, SEA LIFE London Aquarium, London Dungeon and Shrek's Adventure! London
- Select the first attraction that you want to visit and book a visit date and time
- You will then have the option to add on Big Bus Tour London or London Eye river cruise
- You will have 90 days to visit the remaining attraction(s) at your own leisure
- You can reschedule your tickets for free if your plans change within 90 days
Please note: There is limited availability on passes which include SEA LIFE London due to popularity and current capacity constraints