SEA LIFE London Aquarium
Discover an amazing underwater world in the heart of London
EXPLORER? COME THIS WAY! Think you’re as stealthy as a shark or have the appetite of a turtle? We’re inviting you to dive deeper and get to know crocodiles, stingrays, jellyfish and of course our Gentoo penguins here at SEA LIFE London Aquarium.
Join us on an underwater adventure journeying from the depths of the Pacific before preparing to brave our Rainforest Adventure. With an a-ray of over 500 fin-tastic creatures, daily talks, and activities, you can learn all about our stars of the sea and rainforest.
Explore some of the fin-tastic aquarium zones
Some of the incredible creatures you'll meet
Why visit SEA LIFE London Aquarium?
- It is one of London's top and most-loved attractions that feature over 500 species from around the world in 14 themed zones over 3 floors
- As well as meeting the creatures, you will also learn about how SEA LIFE London Aquarium looks after, supports, protects and breeds some of them as part of the effort in contributing to the aquatic ecosystem
- Located on the Southbank of River Thames, it makes a great day out for families, school visits or just something a little different with friends.
- Situated right next to the London Eye, London Dungeon and Shrek's Adventure! London, (oh did we say Madame Tussauds London is just 8 mins away by tube?) you can extend your fun (and save!) with one of our attraction passes. It is valid for 90 days, so you can spread your joy and visit at your leisure.
Ready to visit? This is how it works
- Choose the number of attractions (2, 3, 4 or 5) you want to visit - You can choose from London Eye, Madame Tussauds London, SEA LIFE London Aquarium, London Dungeon and Shrek's Adventure! London
- Select the first attraction that you want to visit and book a visit date and time
- You will then have the option to add on Big Bus Tour London or London Eye river cruise
- You will have 90 days to visit the remaining attraction(s) at your own leisure
- You can reschedule your tickets for free if your plans change within 90 days