Shrek's Adventure! London
What is Shrek’s Adventure! London?
A brilliantly bonkers interactive and immersive walk-through experience, where the whole family can step into and star in your own hilarious misadventure with Shrek and his DreamWorks friends.
There you will visit Cinderella in Shrek’s swamp, bump into Puss in Boots, rescue Pinocchio from the wheel of torture and cook up a magic spell with the Muffin Man. But don’t forget to collect the special ingredients that you will need in order to find Shrek and make it back home safely!
This one of a kind misadventure explores 10 laugh-out-loud fairytale themed live shows, incorporating actors, captivating storytelling, special effects and extraordinary DreamWorks animation that allows you to see, hear, touch, smell and feel the adventure, with a good dose of Donkey’s cheekiness along the way.
About the adventure
The magic bus depot
Start off your adventure by meeting Princess Fiona at the magic bus depot
4D flying bus
Board the magic 4D flying bus with Donkey and set off to Far Far Away. Sit tight!
You have arrived at The Swamp but Shrek is not there. Perhaps Cinderella can give you the special ingredient you need to find him?
You see Shrek in Fortune Teller's crystal ball, but where is he? Will Esmeralda give you the clues needed to find Shrek and make it back home?!
Poison apple pub
Time for a drink? Not quite yet - you need to get Puss in Boots to create a magic spell to get you find Shrek
Wheel of torture
Rescue Pinocchio from our explosive game show before you continue
Make your way through the Mirror Maze of Insanity, hopefully we'll see you on the other side?
The Muffin man
You are almost there - just need to cook up the final spell with the Muffin man. Roll your sleeves up!
You have finally found Shrek! Make sure you take a picture with him
Why visit Shrek's Adventure! London?
- It is a fun, interactive and exhilarating experience that will have you laugh-out-loud!
- Carefully curated by DreamWorks, it brings to life Shrek's world with his wonderful friends in the most hilarious and engaging way with astonishing special effects and animation.
- Apart from going on an adventure to find Shrek, you will also get a taste of some of the fantastic blockbusters including Kung Fu Panda, How to train your dragon and Madagascar.
- Located on the Southbank of River Thames, it makes a great family day out with young children where everyone get to contribute to make the experience as fun as you wish.
- Situated right next to the London Eye, SEA LIFE London Aquarium and London Dungeon, (oh did we say Madame Tussauds London is just 8 mins away by tube?) you can extend your fun (and save!) with one of our attraction passes. It is valid for 90 days, so you can spread your joy and visit at your leisure.
Ready to visit? This is how it works
- Choose the number of attractions (2, 3, 4 or 5) you want to visit - You can choose from London Eye, Madame Tussauds London, SEA LIFE London Aquarium, London Dungeon and Shrek's Adventure! London
- Select the first attraction that you want to visit and book a visit date and time
- You will then have the option to add on Big Bus Tour London or London Eye river cruise
- You will have 90 days to visit the remaining attraction(s) at your own leisure
- You can reschedule your tickets for free if your plans change within 90 days