Merlin Annual Passholder #UltimateDayOut Challenge
CALLING ALL MERLIN ANNUAL PASSHOLDERS!
Want to win the #UltimateDayOut in London this Summer?
We’re challenging our Merlin Annual Passholders to visit all five of our attractions in London (Madame Tussauds, SEALIFE, London Eye, London Dungeons and Shrek’s Adventure!) between 1st - 31st July 2019.
Ready to take on the challenge? You could be in with the chance of winning the following prize package:
- A Private Capsule rotation on the Coca-Cola London Eye
- Royal Afternoon Tea at Madame Tussauds London
- Behind the Scenes Tour at SEA LIFE London
- An exclusive meet and greet with a character of your choice at Shrek's Adventure! London
- Tickets to the 18+ lates events at the London Dungeon
- A Premium Hop-on, hop-off tour with Big Bus Tours London
To be in with the chance of winning this awesome prize package, you’ll need to do the following:
1. Collect your #UltimateDayOut passport from one of the five London attractions listed above
2. Visit the five London attractions between 1st and 31st July 2019 and collect a sticker from each attraction
3. Complete the #UltimateDayOut challenge by sticking all 5 stickers on your passport. Take a selfie with your passport and upload it to your Facebook page. Tag Merlin's Magical London and be sure to use the hashtag #UltimateDayOut. Make sure you’re following the Merlin’s Magical London Facebook page too!
The winner will be drawn on the 2nd August, and the winner will be announced on the Merlin’s Magical London Facebook page. Terms and conditions apply and can be found here.
Where can I get my Ultimate Day Out Challenge passport and stickers from?
You can collect your passport from any of the following points in each of the London attractions:
- The Coca-Cola London Eye ticket office, upon exit from the 4D Experience, or from the outside ticket office on the approach to the London Eye
- The Tussauds Bar in the A LIST area at Madame Tussauds London
- The Tavern at the London Dungeon
- Buggy Bay at Shrek's Adventure! London
- Polar Point refreshment kiosk at SEA LIFE London