Frequently asked questions
Please see some of our most frequently asked questions below
- Choose the number of attractions (2, 3, 4 or 5) you want to visit - You can choose from London Eye, Madame Tussauds London, SEA LIFE London Aquarium, London Dungeon, Shrek's Adventure! London and Big Bus Tour London
- Select the first attraction that you want to visit and book a visit date and time
- You will have 90 days to visit the remaining attraction(s) at your own leisure
- You can reschedule your tickets for free if your plans change within 90 days
On average we say allow a couple of hours for each of the Merlin's Magical London attractions. Therefore you can use a London attraction pass with 2 attractions in a day but remember the London attraction pass is valid for 90 days so you can spread out your visits on multiple days within that period.
Queues times differ depending on attendance levels and attraction which is why we ask you to book time slots. Guests waiting to purchase tickets on the day of your visit, be advised that the ticket hall queue can be long so we advise booking in advance online (you also save more money this way).
- One rotation on the London Eye will take around 30 minutes.
- The London Eye 4D Cinema Show is approximately 5 minutes. (This is currently closed)
- Madame Tussauds London and SEA LIFE London on average take 2 hours to enjoy however this depends completely on you and how long you would like go around them.
- The London Dungeon is 110 minutes long consisting of 19 interactive shows, 20 live actors and 1000 years of history.
- DreamWork Tours: Shrek’s Adventure London lasts for approximately 75 minutes. There is an interactive area at the end of the tour where you can meet your favourite friends from other DreamWorks worlds of Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda and How to Train Your Dragon; you may spend as long as you want practising your martial arts skills with Mr Shifu, testing your strength with Gloria the hippo and hopping aboard a plane with those crazy penguins.
- The London Eye River Cruise is a 40 minute circular sightseeing tour.
- Big Bus has 3 different routes. The Red route takes about 3 hrs to complete without getting off, the Blue route takes 4 hours and the Green route takes 1 hour 15 minutes. The first bus at 8am on the red route and last bus is 6pm.
Yes - pre-booking is essential to guarantee entry to all attractions. When you purchase your pass, all you need to do is to book your visit date and time for one attraction (known as the lead attraction). Once you have completed your purchase, you will receive instructions on how to book your visit to the remaining attractions with our online booking portal.
The time slot you select is your planned boarding time for the London Eye, however this doesn't guarantee that you will be on the London Eye at the time selected, but are within our boarding area. We recommend arriving 30 minutes prior to your time slot. Pre-booking online is essential to guarantee admission.
All other attractions
For all the other attractions your time slot is when you can arrive to enter the attraction. Please note there may be a queue so notify a member of staff of your time slot.
You can find out the latest opening and closing times on the attraction's website, or click here.
All attractions change their opening hours dependent on peak or off-peak times. Please visit the attraction's website for the latest opening hours or click here.
You can buy it on our attraction passes page here.
You can save up to £97 by buying it online today compared to if you were to buy them individually.
There are no promotional offers on our London attraction pass as you already make great savings by not buying individual tickets. The lowest price can be found online from this website.
Each attraction offers schools and groups bookings with great savings compared to the normal ticket price. Please visit the attraction's website for more information.
You can use PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Apple Pay and Google Pay.
You’ll receive an email containing your tickets. There is a bar code per person. We recommend your screenshot these so you can show this on your mobile device or tablet to enter the attractions. You can also print these at home to save you having to queue to collect your tickets. Please note that if you purchase a Big Bus ticket within your combination, you will need to collect your ticket from the specified attraction before proceeding to a Big Bus bus stop.
Yes, passes can be brought at the attractions, however you make bigger savings by buying in advance and avoid queuing to get your tickets. You can also save your tickets on your devices to scan to enter the attractions or use our print at home option.
Your email confirmation should normally arrive in your inbox a few minutes after completing a purchase online. If you haven't received an email confirmation then we recommend you check your spam filter or junk folder.
If you still cannot locate an email then please select your starting attraction from the list below and complete our form quoting your order number:
The London attraction pass doesn’t print with any names, making it a great gift. You will need to select a time slot for the starting attraction but then the ticket is valid for 90 days. You will need to print the tickets at home or forward the e-ticket as they will not be able to collect the ticket(s) at the attraction(s).
Each ticket is valid for 90 days from the date of your first attraction visit.
You can change your ticket dates via our booking portal, details of which you can find on your e-ticket. You can move an attraction ticket up to 5 times within the 90 days from the date of your first attraction visit
To visit the booking portal, please select your attraction below:
Yes - you can reschedule your tickets for free by using the attraction's booking portal within 90 days from the date you visit the first attraction. To visit the booking portal, please select your attraction below.
You can find directions to our attractions in our plan your visit section.
You can add a Big Bus tour to any London attraction pass.
Your Big Bus Tour ticket is valid for one calendar day. You can hop on and hop off as many times as you like.
You must collect your Big Bus ticket from your chosen lead attraction. Then, you have 90 days to redeem your ticket at a Big Bus bus Stop.
Currently the London attraction pass only allows entry to each attraction once. If you’d like to visit several times we recommend purchasing one of our annual passes. To find out more please visit: https://www.merlinannualpass.co.uk
Children are aged between 3 and 15 years. Children under 3 years are free.
No, children under 16 must be accompanied by an over 18 year old.
Please visit our accessibility information page for more information for each attraction.
You can change the start date subject to availability by contacting our customer service team. There may be a charge for changing your ticket if the price you paid was off peak and you want to come in peak. Please select your starting attraction from the drop down below. Once you’ve visited your first attraction you cannot extend your ticket and you have 90 days to visit your other attractions.